Are you seeking an Investment Destination in the UK?
There has never been a better time to consider Yorkshire your Investment Destination.
To assist your business in achieving its full potential, Yorkshire offers
– Easy access to the fast expanding European and UK markets.
– The highest concentration of precision forgers in the entire UK
– A cutting-edge science and technology-based incubation infrastructure
– 12 percent of the UK’s engineering graduates
– A unique Advanced Manufacturing Park that focuses on business led materials research and technology.
In addition, Yorkshire is the only region in the UK that provides the facility for training the workforce on full size chemical equipment.
Advanced Engineering & Materials
This sector will offer your business an access to world’s some of the world’s leading expertise in supreme value advanced engineering and materials research. Many aerospace and automotive industries-based businesses across the globe have recognized the importance of Yorkshire’s expertise in metals and alloys, with more than 1,400 engineering companies and over 170,000 industry specialists.
Yorkshire witnesses much as 10% of the total chemical-related activity carried out in the UK. World renowned companies such as Novartis, BP and Syngenta have also set up their bases in Yorkshire.
Yorkshire can provide your business activities with many benefits including
– A prominent ports complex that is capable of handling cape-sized vessels.
– World renowned universities that produce approximately 16% of the country’s chemistry graduates.
– A major industry support network consisting of fourteen Centres of Industrial Collaboration (CICs) and two regional chemical initiatives.
The Yorkshire city of UK provides investors with access to leading industry sectors including those of chemical, advanced engineering and materials, new and digital media and environmental technologies. All these business sectors furnish investors with access to established R & D facilities and expertise, industry networks and good market opportunities, strong supply-chains and an abundant and highly skilled workforce. All these factors will surely contribute to business growth.
Digital & New Media
Yorkshire boasts of cutting-edge innovation in e-learning, games development, convergent technologies and new media. It accommodates more than 13,000 electronics, media and ICT companies including world renowned companies such as Tunstall Telecom, BBC, ITV, Nokia and Pace Micro Technology.
Some factors that make Yorkshire a hot-spot for new and digital media are:
– 100% broadband enablement
– A supreme quality science and technology-based incubation infrastructure
– Two of the largest e-learning services across the world
The Yorkshire city of UK provides investors with access to leading industry sectors including those of chemical, advanced engineering and materials, new and digital media and environmental technologies. Yorkshire witnesses much as 10% of the total chemical-related activity carried out in the UK. Easy land availability, low costs and superb supply chains are some of the major factors that make Yorkshire a hot destination for conducting chemical-related activities. World renowned companies such as Novartis, BP and Syngenta have also set up their bases in Yorkshire.
Yorkshire, with its cutting-edge innovation in alternative energy, fuel cells, bio fuels, waste and water treatment and wind power proves to be one of the most suitable places to conduct environment-related activities. In comparison to other agricultural areas, Yorkshire’s major agricultural areas have more potential to develop a large amount of biomass. Yorkshire can also prove an ideal investment place, when it comes to investing in sectors such as those of food, finance and drink and healthcare.
Yorkshire can also prove an ideal investment place, when it comes to investing in sectors such as those of food, drink and finance and healthcare.